Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Gaming / Re: Battlefield 2042
« Last post by Ramrod on Today at 02:49 PM »
 :tu: :)
Tech Zone / Re: PC Upgrade Time
« Last post by damien c on Today at 02:10 PM »
Thought so  :D

1080Ti is not a upgrade worth making for about 5% if that.
« Last post by bopdude on Today at 01:33 PM »
Now you have me guessing, sure it's the 2060 though, will confirm tonight lmao

Edit couldn't wait so looked through emails
Palit GeForce RTX 2070 Dual 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card

« Last post by damien c on Today at 09:05 AM »
Thought you had the 2070?
« Last post by bopdude on Today at 07:38 AM »
Lol 2060 or 1089Ti
Computer Gaming / Re: Battlefield 2042
« Last post by damien c on Today at 06:13 AM »
Well I have been invited to a "Technical" test of the game lol.
Nice but not for me, got a bit excited of Indiana, then I looked at it on youtube ;D
That made me have to go and look.  I lasted 5 seconds  :rofl:
Computer Gaming / Re: Amazon Prime Gaming - Battlefield V and others free
« Last post by damien c on Yesterday at 05:52 PM »
You get given a code that I believe you redeem on Origin.
Computer Gaming / Re: Amazon Prime Gaming - Battlefield V and others free
« Last post by bopdude on Yesterday at 05:33 PM »
Nice but not for me, got a bit excited of Indiana, then I looked at it on youtube ;D
If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber apparently you can create a trial account for Amazon Prime Gaming and currently there are freebies including Battlefield V.  Battlefield 1 is available till 4th August.  Once you have collected, you hang on to it forever (not sure if you get the game and add it to Origin, or how it works):

Quote from: Guru3d
Battlefield V (available until Oct 1) – you’ll need to connect your Amazon Prime account with Origin to claim Battlefield 5
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis – The man with the hat is back in his greatest adventure yet in LucasArts’ iconic point-and-click adventure game.
Metamorphosis – Play as a tiny bug, Gregor, in the first person adventure set in a surrealist world where player’s newfound abilities are their last and only hope for redemption.
A Normal Lost Phone – In this puzzle video game explore the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.
Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story – Jump into the social life of Laura in this spiritual sequel to A Normal Lost Phone.
Planet Alpha – In a beautiful alien world filled with mystery and danger, players must harness the power of night and day while struggling to survive.
Secret Files: Tunguska – Unravel one of the greatest mysteries of our time in the graphic adventure video game
Lost Horizon 2 – While the tensions between the superpowers threaten to tear the world apart, the British soldier has to save his family that has been caught by powerful enemies.
In-game content for Genshin Impact, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, Rainbow Six Siege and more
Claim the Electronic Arts blockbuster hit Battlefield 1 before it expires on August 4
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal