naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Eastern European scam  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Bill C

• Internet now downloaded, whats next :)
  • [NTHW] Clan
Eastern European scam
« on: 18 November 2013, 09:00: PM »
If anyone is thinking of shopping in Tesco's, be warned. Over the last month. I have become a victim of a clever “Eastern European scam” whilst out shopping. Simply dropping into my local supermarket for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience. Don't be naive enough to think it could not happen to you or your friends!

Here's how the scam works:

Two very good looking 20 - 21 year - old girls of
 Eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.
 They both start cleaning your windscreen, their boobs almost falling out of their skimpy T - shirts.
 When you thank them and offer them a tip , they'll say " No " and instead they ask you for a lift to the far end
 of the car park behind some advertisement boards. You agree and they both get into the back seat of your car.
 On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then when you pull over to
 remonstrate, one climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you
 intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I have had my wallet stolen on October 5th. 9th. 10th. twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th.

Also on November 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday. So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam. The best time seems to be just before lunch and about 4 : 30pm in the afternoon.

P.S. First thing I purchase on entering the store is a new wallet for £1.76p. Happy Shopping!”

If Infantry is the Queen of Battle, then armour is the chastity belt that keeps the bitch from getting raped !

Offline Su1c1dal

• [NTHW] Retired List
Re: Eastern European scam
« Reply #1 on: 18 November 2013, 10:06: PM »

:rofl: class

Offline SnipeMaster

« Reply #2 on: 07 November 2016, 12:59: PM »
HAHAH this had me laughing hard.

Offline MovedGoalPosts

• Kannon Fodda
  • [NTHW] Clan
    • Ember Big Band
« Reply #3 on: 07 November 2016, 01:11: PM »
Nice necro posting :(
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Offline Shepherd

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #4 on: 07 November 2016, 08:17: PM »
Thread Revived!

Offline dilli-theclaw

• NO!
  • [NTHW] In Memoriam
  • 1 x CRIPP
« Reply #5 on: 14 November 2016, 12:56: PM »
That reminds me I've got a tin of spam to munch on when I get home.