naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds  (Read 33276 times)

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
Re: PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds
« Reply #540 on: 23 January 2019, 10:56: PM »
OK, again, and I know I go on about it but this picture will show why setting your quick mark for the compass is such a good tool to set up, Rammy was calling out players to North, his North is different as you'll see, the setting is under control tab, scroll down until you see the sound tab and just above that you'll see it, here to help ;)

Offline IMPz

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #541 on: 24 January 2019, 11:01: AM »
Done  :tu: :tu:

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #542 on: 24 January 2019, 11:46: AM »
Good man, 1 down several to go lmao

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #543 on: 24 January 2019, 04:57: PM »
Well given the latest info for the game, they can go and jump of a cliff some of it is rumours so take with a pinch of salt, but 1 thing has been confirmed. I AIN'T NO CASH COW!

So not official but it looks like they are giving up on trying to stop cheaters, they are doing nothing about the blatant VPN usage that the Asian player base are using to force themselves on to the EU and NA servers because they know they have a distinct advantage, with 2 streamers on the Chinese version of YouTube admitting to using a VPN because it's like cheating without using a cheat, and when asked what VPN it was they said it's the one that the PUBG devs recommend/advertise on the Asian version of the game.

I played for 20 minutes before and managed to get in to 5 games, landed and was killed within 10 seconds of landing if I landed and each time the player name was just a bunch of random numbers and the kill feed was just full of there name, killing people with a punch yes the good old days of being killed whilst free falling are back!

Now the latest one is that, they were looking at adding in a weapon feature where it would track the amount of kills you got with that weapon over the lifetime of playing the game, this is something that was apparently being looked at around 8 months ago.

That feature is now going to be added as a Weapon Skin and is apparently going to cost £2.50 if you manage to get it from the first crate, if not it's going to cost how ever many keys you need to buy in order to get it, since it's going to have a 0.16% or 0.016% chance of dropping from the crate.

Someone I who speak to who is in game development has also heard but advised to "take this with a pinch of salt because even for these money grabbing whores" there words that they think this is a stretch but I wouldn't put something like this past them, but apparently they are going to reduce the amount of loot that spawns on the ground and add "shops" in to the game where you can redeem tokens for weapons (SMG/Shotgun) only and gear (LVL 1 Max), and those tokens can only be bought with real money.

Again take with a pinch of salt but also 5 maps are supposed to be in development which were supposed to be released as a bundle for around £10 all of which are supposed to be around the size of Sanhok or smaller with the small maps only having a 50 player cap, which doesn't sound to bad but apparently because they know that people will jump on them, they are apparently going to sell each map for £5 as DLC and spread them out over the space of 2 years!

In other words they are taking features from the game and making you pay for them  >:(

The issue is that no other game in this genre has took off to the same level or survived PUBG, H1Z1 was the king really before PUBG but it was dropped by most because of PUBG being "BETTER" or something  :rofl:

COD Blackout has failed because there were issues with it and let's face it, it has COD in the name so it's going to be a no go for alot of people on the PC.

Battlefield 5's BR mode isn't out yet so cannot comment on it other than it needs to be good for Dice to try and win some respect back from a game that has only been out for what 3 months and it's dead already.

The Divisions BR mode that most people who play the game don't bother with, failed because of changes made by the devs that just made it a joke, if you haven't played it, it's hard to describe but basically you cannot get revived unless you have a medkit, but you can only carry 2 medkits and they are hard to find, or you craft them but if you don't have the materials you cannot craft them, so you die. I like the mode alot it's a challenge and fun but no one plays it, or out of the people in this clan that has the game there is only me that plays it still.

Ring Of Elysium, well I don't think many have tried it but it just seems easy but that could be because I have only really played 2 games of it and not really put much effort in and won the first game and got 3rd on the 2nd game but like PUBG it has a cheater problem apparently.

There are a few others but not tried them, but either way just over a month to go and then The Division 2 comes out and that will be me happy  :D :D

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #544 on: 24 January 2019, 06:18: PM »
 :-X

Offline Spanner

• Hungover
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Worst.Shot.Ever
« Reply #545 on: 25 January 2019, 02:22: PM »
Dunno what servers you're dropping into to get killed almost straight away? I top ten almost every time in solo recently.

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #546 on: 26 January 2019, 11:27: AM »
That squad game last night with the final circle, apparently we got the dinner for that ? Impz, Rammy and Klins.

Offline IMPz

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #547 on: 26 January 2019, 12:04: PM »
Yep, he must have died before you  :tu: :tu:

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #548 on: 26 January 2019, 12:05: PM »
Watching the replay yes he did, I could have sworn we got a better luck next time message and not a dinner message, no matter, we'll take it ;D

Offline Ramrod

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Full time again :(
« Reply #549 on: 26 January 2019, 12:24: PM »
Watching the replay yes he did, I could have sworn we got a better luck next time message and not a dinner message,
That's what I thought.
Step by step, walk the thousand mile road...

Offline Ramrod

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #550 on: 26 January 2019, 05:00: PM »
On in about 30-45  :)

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #551 on: 08 February 2019, 08:32: AM »
Mention no names ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=MAwZc666-Tw

And nice to get a duo dinner courtesy of Lex ;D

Offline Lex8P

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #552 on: 10 February 2019, 12:40: PM »
Just go my first solo chicken wings  :D

Offline Ramrod

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #553 on: 10 February 2019, 02:54: PM »
 :tu: :notworthy:

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #554 on: 10 February 2019, 03:11: PM »
Nice one :)

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #555 on: 06 March 2019, 09:48: AM »
Starting to enjoy a bit of FPP now, getting closer to dinners, last nights end game was a bad ending, looking at the match and post match analysis we should have spread a bit, learning curve though FPP is a strange beast :)

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #556 on: 20 March 2019, 08:53: AM »

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #557 on: 17 April 2019, 11:17: AM »
On test server for now along with other changes but....................coming soon to Erangle ( again ? )

The total amount of items spawned in Erangel has been increased by approximately 28%.
Increased the overall amount of items spawned, especially the spawn rates of those higher priority items.
Spawn rate of AR has been increased by approx 64%.
Spawn rate of DMR has been increased by approx 114%.
Spawn rate of SR has been increased by approx 177%.
Spawn rates of equipment and armor have been slightly increased, especially level 2.
Spawn rates of healing items have been slightly increased.