naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Tom Clancy's The Division  (Read 4298 times)

Offline zingle

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division
« Reply #20 on: 06 July 2016, 09:50: AM »
That is not you is it?? if so what you doing down there?? bullying low gear score?? hehehehehehe

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #21 on: 06 July 2016, 12:27: PM »
Down there to get rank 75 then going to start hammering the underground and get my gear score back up etc, but running around that DZ at the moment with 180K DPS and 340K Toughness  :D

Offline zingle

« Reply #22 on: 06 July 2016, 01:16: PM »
I am playing Heroic Underground with 436 k toughness and 344 k dps :) drops in the underground rock DZ Level 99 played the game far to much lol Just hit Level 26 Underground . I got a 236 dps Pistol hit like an smg only not as often lol
« Last Edit: 06 July 2016, 01:18: PM by zingle »

Offline zingle

« Reply #23 on: 06 July 2016, 01:20: PM »
imagine if the clan played on TS 2 groups of 4 working together

Offline Ramrod

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Full time again :(
« Reply #24 on: 06 July 2016, 02:36: PM »
imagine if the clan played on TS .........working together
Now we've been through this before  ;D
Step by step, walk the thousand mile road...

Offline zingle

« Reply #25 on: 06 July 2016, 02:37: PM »
imagine if the clan played on TS .........working together
Now we've been through this before  ;D

lolz

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #26 on: 26 September 2016, 11:09: AM »
Public Test Server is going live today for all players who own the game.

Waiting for it currently but it should drop soon.

It's basically a complete overhaul of the enemies, weapons, skills, gear and other stuff so looking forward to it.

Offline Scary

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Boo scared ya
« Reply #27 on: 26 September 2016, 01:44: PM »
i will look in to that tonight

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #28 on: 24 October 2016, 06:41: PM »
1.4 Patch Notes are live.

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-271342-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

For anyone who has the game and did not play the PTS, you are going to notice quite a big difference and I have to say it's alot more fun and more rewarding and in the Dark Zone there is no more worrying really about the NPC's, so it will make fighting Rogues or going Rogue alot more fun.

I am looking forward to playing this.

Offline zingle

« Reply #29 on: 24 October 2016, 08:31: PM »
1.4 Patch Notes are live.

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-271342-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

For anyone who has the game and did not play the PTS, you are going to notice quite a big difference and I have to say it's alot more fun and more rewarding and in the Dark Zone there is no more worrying really about the NPC's, so it will make fighting Rogues or going Rogue alot more fun.

I am looking forward to playing this.

I am playing Mafia III at the minute I have not played The Division for months now I finished leveling up in The Underground I suddenly got bored. Will have to reinstall and see where the patch puts my gear

Offline zingle

« Reply #30 on: 25 October 2016, 04:45: PM »
They have made parts of this far to easy now. Tier 4 DZ MPC to easy Rogues I am to tough do not die can drag out to much. Challenging daylies fun enough gonna go underground later. Got a good drop as I exited dark zone got attacked killed everyone got a green 229

Offline SnipeMaster

« Reply #31 on: 31 October 2016, 12:24: PM »
Absolutely awesome game:)

Offline zingle

« Reply #32 on: 01 November 2016, 12:09: AM »
I think it went from relatively ok blance wise hard to level up and get good drops to stupidly impossible with shotgunners wiping you out to way to easy

Was playing underground tonight 250k AR 350k Sniper 330k Toughness on Challenging and I could pretty much just stand there for most of it and not die. Only when sickness was on I had to be careful. Darkzone now has got a lot easier also it was to hard but now to easy was in a 2 man team Level 4 able to take one drop then have time to get to another and take that one as well

And drops everywhere just loads and loads of green 229s everywhere on a single 3 level underground on challenging you can come away with 10 pluse 4 or 5 229 weapons

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #33 on: 11 November 2016, 05:55: AM »
Survival DLC is available on the PTS, played abit the other night and it's quite interesting but would be better with a few players in a group I think especially in the PVP version.

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #34 on: 02 February 2019, 10:55: AM »
So I have pre-ordered The Division 2, still playing The Division though and if anyone is interested in playing The Division 1 then it's currently on sale on Uplay for £4.20 for the standard version or £7.50 for the gold edition which is the game and the dlc included.

Offline zingle

« Reply #35 on: 04 February 2019, 11:14: AM »
So I have pre-ordered The Division 2, still playing The Division though and if anyone is interested in playing The Division 1 then it's currently on sale on Uplay for £4.20 for the standard version or £7.50 for the gold edition which is the game and the dlc included.

I am buying a new card so hopefully will be getting it free

The division is my game of choice at the mo . Totally unrealistic but I think thats what appeals to me now

Survival is my choice mode in the game now though get to see morning most games

Offline zingle

« Reply #36 on: 07 February 2019, 04:22: PM »
Been playing the beta of The Division 2 and its not really got my juices flowing

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #37 on: 07 February 2019, 04:51: PM »
I tried it, but got delta'd will try it again later.

I have played it before and it's the same content that I played before but performing a lot better.

Offline zingle

« Reply #38 on: 10 February 2019, 07:41: PM »
I tried it, but got delta'd will try it again later.

I have played it before and it's the same content that I played before but performing a lot better.

I played the alpha too .This time though there is end game mission and one of the dark zones open