naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: The 2014/2015 Football Season  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Shepherd

• [NTHW] Clan
Re: The 2014/2015 Football Season
« Reply #20 on: 02 November 2014, 10:42: PM »
Typical shit performance from the official in the Manchester Derby.

First yellow card for smalling was not deserved, 2nd was though.

City should have had two players booked but as per usual the ref doesn't have a back bone when dealing with City players.

He also has no backbone when it comes to penalties since City should have had 2 in the first half.

Yet another example of why Football is not worth watching really anymore when it comes to the Premier League, time to go back on the Xbox and just watch Match Of The Day in the morning instead of watching a match that could be so good but spoiled by the officials again.

'Yet another example of why Football is not worth watching really anymore when it comes to the Premier League' except when it was united getting all the decisions when fergie was in charge? i watched the game and city should have had at least two penalties which weren't given, yet there's no mention of it above....

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #21 on: 03 November 2014, 06:13: AM »
Craig read it again, I clearly say in there that city should have had 2

Offline Shepherd

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #22 on: 03 November 2014, 11:41: PM »
so you did, my bad, i couldn't believe what i was seeing, rojo deserved a red for the foul on toure, a clear goal scoring opportunity, fellaini deserved at least a yellow for raking agueros heel and then spitting on him, carrick was the only penalty appeal i though would have been harsh. And the two hand balls within 3 seconds of each other may have been another one due. it's a tell tale sign of a desperate defence when they're risking that many penalties in one game.
For some reason refs hate giving city penalties since we got two a few games ago, they seem to think it would show favouritism to us, referees shouldn't care what the crowd thinks, if it's a foul then give it.
IMO united were very lucky to have enough players on the pitch to continue the game and even luckier for the score line not to be 5-0 or more.

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #23 on: 04 November 2014, 09:26: AM »
so you did, my bad, i couldn't believe what i was seeing, rojo deserved a red for the foul on toure, a clear goal scoring opportunity, fellaini deserved at least a yellow for raking agueros heel and then spitting on him, carrick was the only penalty appeal i though would have been harsh. And the two hand balls within 3 seconds of each other may have been another one due. it's a tell tale sign of a desperate defence when they're risking that many penalties in one game.
For some reason refs hate giving city penalties since we got two a few games ago, they seem to think it would show favouritism to us, referees shouldn't care what the crowd thinks, if it's a foul then give it.
IMO united were very lucky to have enough players on the pitch to continue the game and even luckier for the score line not to be 5-0 or more.

Hmmm

Rojo
Toure
Fellaini

English Premier League?

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #24 on: 04 November 2014, 10:05: AM »

Hmmm

Rojo
Toure
Fellaini

English Premier League?

There are barely any English players in the Premier League anymore, all clubs should be forced to have atleast 5 main team English players I think.

As for the City V Man U game, it was never going to end with a massive score line and to be honest the only reason Utd did not win that game by the end of the first half is because they could not put the ball in the back of the net, and then smalling being sent off.

The ref was a joke, decisions went the way of both teams and against both teams but City did have the better the better luck in terms of players not being booked, and Utd had the better luck in terms of not ending the match with 8 players on the pitch and 2 penalties not being given.

City and Utd are not going to finish top this year, that will be Chelsea but City will finish 2nd or 3rd and Utd will be around 5th or 6th if they are lucky, but they need to spend some money in January on the defence.

Offline SkyBlueHeroes

• [NTHW] Retired List
  • Totes Amaze
« Reply #25 on: 11 December 2014, 08:41: AM »
After losing again last night, I still bloody hate football.